Day One & Two
The Grand Hotel Flora is right on top of the noble Via Veneto and next door to the Villa Borghese gardens, as well as being close to many of the city's famous sights. As the saying goes, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do”, and take all roads to taste local beers from the Eternal city.
- Walking tour of the main square and fountains
- Guided visit of the majestic Vatican Museums
- Tour the Colosseum
- Italian Serie A soccer match
- Sample a variety craft beers at Eternal City Brewing
Day Three & Four
The Grand Hotel Baglioni is located in the city centre, a few steps from the Duomo, the Santa Maria Novella train station, the Medici Chapels and San Lorenzo Market, 10 minutes walk to Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy of Fine Arts. Florence offers considerable amount of ways to enjoy birra (beer) in the Tuscany capital.
MESTRE / VENICE
Hotel NH Laguna Palace is an eco-friendly hotel located in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera), near Forte Marghera, San Giuliano Park, and Porto Marghera. Also nearby are Toniolo Theatre and Piazza Ferretto.
- Enjoy a brief visit to Bologna as you make your way to Mestre / Venice
- take a boat from Tronchetto to St. Mark's Square through the Grand Canal
- Explore the city of bridges and waterways with a guided tour
- Sample local craft beers from CR/AK Brewery
Day Six & Seven
COMO / MILAN
Hotel Barchetta Excelsior is a four-star hotel, but best known for its exquisite cuisine at its very own restaurant with history dating back to the 19th century. With only a few steps from the lake, enjoy a cruise around Lake Como and absorb the scenic 360 degree view.
- Cruise around Lake Como with a stop in Bellagio
- Relax and reflect on the amazing local craft beers in Italy
- Bus departs the Hotel Barchetta Excelsior on the final morning to the Milan airport